Weekdays MAY 27th-JUNE 6th, 9am-12pm, PLUS 1-4pm on JUNE 4th
*6 of 10 sessions must be attended live
4-DAY CLASSROOM TRAINING
Dates: JUNE 16-19 2014
Location: Jackson Lumber, Lawrence, MA
*Register with deposit by April 28th and get $100 off your registration fee!*
Full Training Cost of $2090 includes:
- 30 hours of online instruction - (Online course only: $795)
- Four-day Classroom/Field Instruction- (Classroom only: $1295 *Prerequisites needed*)
- Webinar instruction from the comfort of your home or office
- Hands-on equipment usage with blower door and duct blaster
- Two supervised ratings required by RESNET
- Preparation, proctoring and fees for 3 RESNET Exams ($350 value)
- Reference materials, lunches, and a 1-year Associate membership to the Alliance
Purchase the John Krigger Residential Energy book for an additional $60 when you register. This is the most common reference book on building science used both to prepare for the class and as a reference for the open book exam.
PLEASE VISIT OUR TRAINING WEBPAGE FOR A MORE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION
HERS Rater Training is the first step towards Rater Certification. To learn more about the requirements for certification click here.
Have you read our Q&A section for future 'Independent' raters?
Prior to making payment, be sure you have read and understood our Cancellation Policy (below)
For questions use our Contact Us page or call 978-544-8270978-544-8270. Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9:30am-2:30pm.