If you are a certified HERS Rater, you may join NEHERS in this membership category. Member benefits in the Rater Category include:
- Business Listing on the NEHERS Website in the 'Find a Rater' Directory
- Free Monthly Technical Webinars:
- Free Access to All Archived Webinars (Over 25 Available for Professional Development Credits!)
- Discounts on Professional Development Credits (Non-Members pay $29.95 and Members pay $19.95)
- Access to our Annually-Updated Utility Cost Inputs Data for Each State We Serve (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and VT)
- Access to Our Member Discussion Forum (Non-Members Can Read, Only Members Can Post)
- Technical Resource and Networking Base
- Online Access to our Regularly Updated NEHERS HERS Rater Training and Reference Manual
- Access to our Listserv Accouncements, News, Job Listings, etc...
- Discounts on Special Events or Products and Services from our Sponsor Members
- Committee Participation to Impact the HERS Industry
- Representation of Rater Interests to RESNET
- Opportunity to Vote and/or Serve as a Representative on the Alliance Board in the Rater Category
The annual fee for joining NEHERS in this membership category is $120 (with an early bird discount at $108 if paid by January 31st.) Please note, if your QA Provider is a member of NEHERS, your rater membership will be paid for by your QA provider. Current member QA Providers are: Building Performance Solutions (BPS), Center for EcoTechnology (CET), CLEAResult, EAM Associates, Energy Raters of Massachusetts (ERM), GDS Associates, MaGrann Associates, Performance Systems Development (PSD), Sustainable Comfort, United Way of Long Island (UWLI), and Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC).